Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 6?

It's hard to keep track of the days when I don't blog each day!

Yesterday was a write-off in terms of raw. I had some raisins first thing in the morning, while waiting to have people up so I could run the blender for a smoothie. (Sound travels horribly in our house.) I got too hungry and had a small bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with some Rice Dream. After that, I wasn't really hungry. Then dd and I went out and I ate a Tim Horton's blueberry muffin. For lunch, had an Amy's Roasted Vegetable Pizza (dairy-free and sooooooo good); this helped satisfy my fruit/veggie craving a bit. I don't think I ate again until supper, which dh made and consisted of Shake N Bake chicken breasts with mozza on top, with spaghetti and a tomato sauce he made using Italian sauce and adding various herbs.

Today, I really wanted my smoothie. I can't remember what I ate first thing--or maybe I didn't eat--but I did get to make my smoothie! Yay! Unfortunately, the bananas really should have been used yesterday. I ended up adding in some (pasteurized) orange juice just to help take the edge off the too-ripe taste. (Yes, I'm picky!) I'm not sure about the specifics of other food, but let's just say I did go to the movies this afternoon. ; /

No comments:

Post a Comment