Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 9--I think? lol

So, I'm not good at updating this, am I?

Other than this past weekend, I've been good at having smoothies in the morning. Yesterday was a morning I think I only had green smoothie; I don't think I ate anything else. Although this is only about a week-and-a-half into starting my days with smoothies, I found myself yesterday at lunch wondering what to eat. I really didn't want any of the usual things I eat: eggs and toast, a sandwich, (white) pasta... I ended up eating Tasty Taters. lol. I think I need to find myself some raw lunch recipes. That's really what my body seems to want.  Can't remember what I ate later on, but we had my in-laws over for supper and we ate a lasagna I had previously made and frozen. Yes, a normal lasagna with cheese, meat, white pasta, etc. This morning, I had to blow my nose profusely. I don't think it's a coincidence! I noticed this Saturday morning, too, after having had pizza the night before. Dairy and I don't get along. At least not unraw dairy.

Today's addition to my pages on the right: http://www.greensmoothiequeen.com/ The blog also has many recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment