Friday, May 27, 2011

Soon, soon

I have not been able to maintain my raw focus this past while. There are so many other things that come before it--it's just not high enough up on my priorities. However, some of those priorities will be disappearing for the summer and I am so looking forward to being able to get back on track with eating well and exercising!


I have tried a few things: Ani Phyo's coconut pancakes (or something like that--more on this in another post), made Sarma's coconut chocolate truffles (can't remember if they're from this book Living Raw Food: Get the Glow with More Recipes from Pure Food and Wine
or not--but I love them!!), and have made Maria's Student Salad more than once (see post below about that)--I really like that salad for lunch or as part of my lunch. It's so simple and has such a great taste.

I will be trying more soon--I simply need to have time in my day to actually be able to get the necessary ingredients and put the recipes together. Too many things making demands on me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment